So today (19/11/2014) I had the pleasure of visiting Microsoft’s headquarters in London, and attending the WSI Digital Summit (#WSIDigitalSummit for the Tweeters out there)! Throughout the day we listened to 5 speakers who unleashed some fantastic nuggets of information, which I believe could benefit any campaign/ business. Because of this I thought blogging time!
Because today is over and I’ve had a brew, I thought I would do a quick blog and summarise each talker and highlight some of those golden nuggets of information which were uncovered. For your reference the speakers, title of the presentation and companies they are affiliated with are listed below.
- Dan Monaghan. “Digital Marketing – it’s a Complex World”, Co – founder WSI
- Rylan Holey. “Creating Competitive Advantage With Social Business”, Partner Manager at Hootsuite
- Conor Douglas. “Business Growth with Inbound”, Hubspot
- Jonathon Hilder. “Vending in the Digital World”, CEO of the UK Automatic Vending Association
- Aaron McGrath. “Unlocking the Potential of Search”, Eurpoean SMB Advertising Lead Manager – Bing Ads